Five years since she left.
I can't leave my feelings aside anymore.Her lips felt like dancing flames on my lips.
I want to be burned again, but my heart is weak.My monastic lifestyle is tearing me apart.
Solitude until my heart has grown stronger is what I must endure.
Yesterday is all I have, tomorrow is light years away.Drugs cannot make me feel anything else than the painful memories that haunt me in my sleep, and every waking moment I see her smiling face.
When my journey ends, I'll either forget her or she'll be with me forever in my mind.
I don't even remember if it were I or if it were her that left.
What lies beyond the path I'm going down?
Maybe in five years time I'll know, I feel the path and I see the light in the horizon.
Hopefully it's her shining smile I see.
Just another five years...
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar