In all my life I've been: insecure ,depressed and social awkward all my life, but since I've started taking the medication I've agreed to take with some disdain, I've always thought my depressions and insecurities were a part of me, and to medicate them away would some how take away some small part of my personality.I no longer dread going out talking with other people, my feelings feels less inhibited and most important: I can communicate more truthfully and maybe I'm sounding a bit dramatic here, but I can bear my soul to the people I care the most for in the world: my family.
I'm a guy in my mid twenty's, whom have stumbled through life looking for myself and my ambition, I now have found my ambition to become a writer, as far as finding my true self....
that I consider a long and adventurous journey.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar